- Provide clean, accessible offices that comply with occupational & safety standards.
- Provide information that is clear, timely, complete, accurate at defined point of contact.
- Continue the drive for easily understood forms, information leaflets & procedures.
- Translate signs & forms into other languages as required.
Timeliness & Courtesy
- Deliver quality services with courtesy, sensitivity & minimum delay.
- Give contact names in all communication to ensure ease of all ongoing transactions.
- Develop appropriate facilities, support structures & communication channels to recognize, support & respond to internal queries
- Ensure staff are recognised as internal customers & that they are afforded equivalent courtesy, facilities & level of service as external customers.
ENSURE CUSTOMER LOYALTY
- Customer Care Complaints – System may not function as well as expected. Alpha Group will therefore maintain an accessible, transparent & user friendly customer complaints procedure for all our clients who are dissatisfied with the quality of service.
- Alpha Group will endeavour to learn from its mistakes
EXPLORE GROUP OPPORTUNITIES
- Implementation of CRM in order to foster a more coordinated and integrated approach.
IDENTIFY SERVICE GAPS & BRING CORRECTIVE MEASURES
Consultation & evaluation
- Promote meaningful customer involvement in the planning, implementation & evaluation of our services using customer panels, customer satisfaction surveys & other innovative approaches
- Use regular feedback from our contract managers & customer service executives who are in the field and in direct contact with our client
We will endeavour to:
- Acknowledge within 3 working days and issue a full reply within 15 working days. If not possible to achieve this we will write stating when we hope to be in position to reply.
- Write as clearly as possible.
- Only use technical terms where absolutely necessary.
- Ensure that all letters carry a contact name, e-mail address, telephone number and a reference.
- Respond in the language that query was made.
- Use simple and clear language in forms and leaflets.
- Make forms and leaflets available in electronic format and facilitate on-line application.
- Make a decision as quickly as possible on receipt of a valid application.
- Deal with all applications consistently and in accordance with the relevant rules & regulations.
- Give reasons for our decisions.
- Provide training to new recruits
We will endeavour to:
- Answer quickly and courteously.
- Provide the information required in a helpful manner
- Try to deal with the enquiry without passing the call to another extension.
- Take the enquiry, e-mail address and telephone number and write back or call back if the enquiry cannot be answered quickly
- Indicate when our customer can expect to hear from us and arrange to call at a time, which is convenient to them
- Give contact names in all telephone communications to ensure ease of ongoing transactions
We will endeavour to:
- Ensure that our frontline staff deal with the enquiries as quickly as possible.
- Ensure that the waiting time is kept to a minimum
- Maintain our reception clean and well aerated
- Ensure that our client meeting room is cleaned and properly maintained.
Courtesy and Consideration
Whether your business is conducted in person, by e-mail, by telephone or by correspondence we acknowledge that you are at all times entitled to be served:
- Promptly and in a courteous manner.
- With due regards to privacy and confidentiality
- Be friendly and helpful staff
- Our website is a major source of information concerning ALPHA GROUP and its services. It is a valuable information resource and contains our mission, values and policy documents. It is information at your fingertips 24/7.
- In the event that you cannot locate what you are looking for there or wish to make a comment/ suggestion/ complaint about our operation, then we can be contacted through our Customer Care Section.
- Also available on our website are contact details to whom you may address your queries.
- If your enquiry is of a specialised nature, we will of course arrange for you to meet with the appropriate staff within 24 hours following request.
- Our head office is open between 8.15 am to 5.00 p.m Monday to Saturday. An emergency number is available after hours and weekends.